Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday.

Black Friday. Easily the second best holiday of the year. I love being sleep deprived, standing in line for hours, freezing my rear end off, fighting old ladies, standing in the check-out line for ever. Without question it’s a dangerous day to do shopping, I think that is why I enjoy it so much. I enjoy living on the edge. My family takes shopping this day of the year pretty serious too. We lay out a game plan, look and relook through the ads a bazillion times, split up and conquer. This year, we headed over to Logan to do our shopping. My super steals include a quesadilla maker, an amazing pillow, and some sexy cowboy boots. I considered the day a success. It was weird doing my black Friday shopping without my partner in crime, Markel. We have been Black Friday buddies ever since I can remember. One of my favorite Black Friday experiences with her would be our Target experience. We were late arriving to the store, after all we had just destroyed Toys R US, we were clear in the back of the line and had a couple of big items we were trying to grab. So what do we do? We did something everything in America hates. Keep in mind our parents were conquering other stores, they were nowhere in sight. We started yelling “Mom, wait up.” And walked straight though the doors close to the front of the line. I still feel kind of guilty for this incident, but I have repented. Don’t fret. And believe it or not we got all of the items we needed. We rock, I know! Just call us two the best Black Friday shoppers in the history of the universe.

I think they should of casted me to be in all the Target Black Friday commercials because I take it just as seriously. Its like they based them off of my life. Check it out for yourself...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...