Monday, November 1, 2010

Me Familia

This weekend I went home and spent it with my lovely family. It is a riot when we all get together. Bedtimes don't exist, too much junkfood is consumed, and laughter is usually shaking throughout the house. Here are the many reasons why I love my family...

Dad-he lets me sluff Sunday School to go sit in his bishop's office, where he usually feeds me candy. He also does a pretty good job at keeping my car clean and the air pressure full.

Mom- This woman works miracles. Not only does she cook my favorite meals everytime I come home but she...drum roll please...does my laundry! Laundry is BY FAR my least favorite chore. Without her, I would probably be walking around in dirty clothes every day.

Courtnie-not only does her loving fiance give me boy advice, but she is always the person I call at two in the morning when my days just didn't go right. I can't wait until she moves down to lovely Orem next month, i am praying she invites me over for Sunday Dinners :)

Madison-if there is one other person who loves the jazz as much as I do, this would be the woman. She is the only one who understands my hatred for the La Fakers and my admiration for good lookin' Kyle Korver. She is the one who usually keeps me up late at night, and we have too many inside jokes to number.

Darci-i absolutely love the fact that we share the same shoe and clothes size. I love raiding her closet. I have also grown to become her "designated driver" when I am home, meaning I get to go pick her and all her friends up from their teenage parties. I am pretty sure the only reason I kept this job was because I always take the long ways to pick her up, which results in me usually being 30 minutes late. Hey, I know how it feels to be young and in love!

Here are some pics, I mean whats not to love about us?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...