Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful.


"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."
-Oprah Winfrey


Some Things I am thankful for...

The Gospel
Family
Friends especially The Amigos
Laughter
Shoes
Black Friday Deals
The Utah Jazz
My roommates (they are all normal for once)
Markel
My job
Smiles
Education
Hopes and Dreams
Hot Showers
Grocery stores and real stores too (this ones for you Madison. bahaha)
Food. Especially cold cereal
America
My Car
sunshine
Encouragement
My nice, warm bed
Twitter/Facebook
Weekends
Memories
The holiday season
My phone
The small and simple things
Hugs
Music
Promises
Compliments
Being Alive
You

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...