Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Artistic Touch.


My little sister, Madison, and I can be quite a riot when we get together. For example, just today at lunch my mom and dad were constantly rolling their eyes at the dorky things we were saying and rolling on the floor laughing about. A random things about us, is me and Mad like to communicate using poems and rhymes. Just check out our facebook pages, its stuffed with dumb riddles (especially about the Utah Jazz or Kobe Bryant). For my birthday one year I even got a book filled with Madison's poems. Here are some examples...


Poem 1...

Korver is my favorite man
He is so hot he needs a fan
Boozers name proves hes a drunk
...Maynor better not be a punk
i state again, Kyle is staying
I didn't waste time all these nights praying
11:11, my wish came true
Now this is the end...Boo hoo hoo.

Poem 2

We did some more "research"
and watched a video on K2 church
His dad would always make him toast
he prizes his rock band the very most
In the morning he chomps on Cinnamon toast crunch
...Pb&J's fill his stomach for lunch
On the left, sits his keys
Kyle and Klayton always agree
Mrs. Good was oh so nice
She taught "him" how to write
Never trust KK with a bike
A safer bet would be a trike
Kyle seems accident prone
Like the time he broke his collar bone
Now all i need is time with him alone!

And Our Jazz "theme song" from last year
D-Will is good at passing the ball
Brewer is good with his bad arm
Boozer is good at sucking it up
...Millsap is good off the bench
and Kyle is....HOT!
Almond is good warming the bench
Price is good keeping Almond company
Kirelenko's wife is good at making KK shirts
Okur is good at giving me money
Brevin is good because he has a cool name
and Kyle is....HOT!
Kosta is good at the D-League
Fes is good out back smoking
Harping is good at getting in fights
Collins is good but his twin is better
Miles is good at making the ball fly
and Kyle is...HOT!

Alright, alright. I will admit these are all kinda lame, but me and Mad sure do have a fun time making them up :)
P.s. ask me about the video me and Mad made about our favorite jazz man. Still laughing about that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...