Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Miami Beat.



Just a quick post to let everyone know how amazing my team is...

The Utah Jazz beat the Miami Heat. Apparently they were suppose to be the "dream team." What a joke. Alright, I will admit, the Heat were good. But the Jazz were better. They won 116-114 in overtime. Paulie M. made "king lebron james" look like a nerdy sixth grader out on the court during recess. He put up a solid 46 points. Plus my team did it without all-star Deron Williams who was out due to foul trouble. Here is a good quote by my wise little sister, "Do ya think Lebron is sick of the Utah Jazz? Last year with Gaines and now this? In. His. cocky. little face." Couldn't have said it better myself...

Go Jazz! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...