Thursday, November 11, 2010

President Cami.


Joke of the Day: How do you starve a democrat? Put the food stamps under their working clothes. Muah ha ha…

I am currently majoring in Political Science at UVU. I am completely fascinated by politics. Nothing gets me heated than a good political debate or a new law getting passed I definitely do not agree with. My sophomore year in high school I got involved in the Youth City Council. This is what sparked my passion and got me really thinking about studying politics in college. Once my junior year rolled around, I got a little rebellious and got a speeding ticket, which led me to go to court. Apparently I impressed the judge and got offered the position as a youth court judge. This is what sparked my desire to go to law school. Right now my dream in life is to go to Georgetown Law School, land a job as a lawyer, run for a judge position, and then ideally I would love to either become President of the United States or be appointed as a Supreme Court Justice. I know my dreams are a little far fetched, but I am not one to give up. So when you see me on the ballot for the 2028 Presidential Elections, vote for me! Just like I was taught in my Political Science Class, it is never too early to start campaigning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...