Monday, November 8, 2010

Romance. Sigh.


"If I could do anything, I would kiss you in the middle of the street on the rainiest day of the year,"

I admit it, I am a hopeless romantic. Especially when it is rainy and depressing days like the one today. Every time I am forced to walk outside all I can picture is the kissing scene from the Notebook. Hands down, that is the best kiss recorded in the history of the universe. Ahh…gives me chills just thinking about it. I also think of the famous spiderman kiss or the steamy kiss between Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried in Dear John, which may I add both also happened in the rain. These days I can’t help but wonder when my fairy tale romance will happen. Don't get me wrong, in no way, shape, or form am I ready to get married yet but every once in a while I can't help but wonder when my time will come. Make sense? All I can say is that I am sure I will learn to enjoy this dreaded rain more when I have that special someone to go lock lips with in this pouring rain. Oh, those days will be joyous...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...