Sunday, November 7, 2010

Karaoke Madness.

Last night I conquered a fear. I sang in front of people. Me, Liz, and Markel were at Guru’s admiring and laughing at other people’s singing abilities. When I somehow convinced these two to come on stage and make a fool out of ourselves together. We busted out “Everybody” by the good ol’ backstreet boys. We figured you can’t go wrong those guys. After we sung our guts out, displayed our killer dance moves, and looked like total idiots, we jumped off stage. It was probably an experience I won’t relive for a couple more years. But hey, I got to mark something off my bucket list. After our singing debut, we headed off to Sparks Lounge and acted like celebrities with our virgin drinks.

On a side note, The jazz won in double overtime to the Clippers last night. Holla Holla!


Yeah, Liz didn't know the song that well. Thats alright, we still love her.

I am WAY to into this.

Posing for a pic after we finished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...