Friday, November 12, 2010

Learning to Share.

In one week I am going to have to learn to do something I struggle with. Sharing. My older sister is getting married in a week which means I am going to have to share her with her future hubby. I’m not so sure how I feel about this. Courtnie and I have always been real close (except for the time she was in middle school. She was a bit dramatic and would throw her curling iron at me, but that’s a different story). She has always been not only an example to me but also one of my closest friends. I can’t count how many times she would let me hang out with her group of friends during high school. As a little sophomore eating lunch on the table with all the senior football players I thought I was hot stuff. Or after she moved to Logan to attend Utah State, she would always invite me over to spend the weekends with her. After I moved out, she was full of advice and would be the one I would call at 2 in the morning when I just returned from a bad date or had serious roommate problems. Don’t get me wrong, I am real excited for Courtnie, plus I am finally going to get a brother. Dillon will always keep our family laughing, he will make a good addition. This wedding also means they are moving closer to me. Yeah!

I was in charge of putting their wedding video together and came across these picture of us together throughout the years…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...