Saturday, November 6, 2010

Martha May.

I have a best friend/Cousin/Roommate. Her name is Markel. (I also call her Martha May, Kel, Murkle, Maria, Markellie Smelly. Oh the list goes on and on...) Me and her have been inseparable since birth. I remember growing up and spending my summers with her in Spanish Fork and Elko. I remember talking to her everyday on my way home from high school. I remember sneaking into my storage room late at night to talk on the phone because my mom had this dumb "no cell phone after 10 pm rule." I remember spending our first week together after moving away from home. I honestly have no idea what I would do without this women. We can read each others minds (seriously..), we both share the same passion for the Utah Jazz, plus we can sit and say absolutely nothing and have the greatest time of our lives. I don't know what I am going to do once we both finally decided to get married and move on. Lets just hope we can find houses next to each other so we can be neighbors :)


Trip to Park City

Backstreet Boys Concert

Random Trip to Tremonton

Jazz Fans FOREVER!

Byu Fanatics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...