Monday, November 15, 2010

Epic Fail.



So this past weekend I went to the store, American Eagle if you want me to get specific. I needed some cute winter slippers. As I was standing in line a creeper (nicknamed Bishop because apparently he was as righteous and worthy as his church bishop) approached me and started using ridiculous pickup lines and ice breakers. Eventually he even awkwardly asked for my phone number. As I left the store, shaking my head in disgust and feeling a bit embarrassed for the kid, I couldn’t help but remember all the numerous other times men have used silly pickup lines in order to look cool, but ended up failing miserably. Here is a list of my top ten favorite pick up lines…

Hey baby, You must be from Tennesee........cause your the only Ten-I-See.
Can you give me directions to your heart?
You’re so beautiful that I forgot the rest of this pick up line.
Do you have raisins? No? How about a date?
Your name must be cheerios...cuz you seem healthy for my heart.
You're last name should be Campbells, cus your mmmm... GOOD.
Hey baby, you must be a sweater 'cos you got me feeling warm all over.
Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner.
I’m a thief, I’m here to steal your heart.
How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice-can I get your number?
Or my all time favorite… sooo…you’re a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...