Thursday, December 2, 2010

(500)Days of Summer.


This is not a love story. This is a story about love.


(500)Days of Summer. Easily makes my list of top five greatest movies in the history of the world. I highly recommend it. It is so romantic. The date scene in Ikea left me speechless… “Darling, I don’t know how to tell you this but…there is a Chinese family in our bathroom?” Don’t get me wrong though. This is definitely no love story, no happy ending, no fairy tale. It changed my perspective on love. I think that is why I absolutely love it so much. This is a movie about reality. Just like the tagline says, “Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love. Girl Doesn’t.”

1 comment:

  1. I love this movie sooooo much. I have seen it far to many times lol
    love your blog
    love L
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...