Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas.

CHRISTMAS! By far my favorite holiday. What is there not to love about food, presents, family, parties, and did I mention food? This Christmas was a bit different from previous years. My mom had surgery on Tuesday and then again the day before Christmas Eve. So the role of mom was placed on my shoulders (not gonna lie, I made some pretty good looking rolls). My mom is a trooper though. Every Christmas Eve we have a tradition of going to Logan and going to a movie and then out to dinner. Even though my mom was in pain and on drugs from the surgery, she still came with us. I was amazed! I think she was sure feeling it the next day though. This was also a weird Christmas because Courtnie wasn’t around to open presents with us now that she is married and all. It was odd because my turn to open a present came so much quicker. Anyway, here are some pictures documenting our festive day, please just pretend I did my make-up and hair for the day. I know I am not looking the prettiest….


Rockin' my new Jazz Shirt and Jersey Shore PJs. Thanks Markellie

All my Presents...Santa spoiled me this year.

One of my favorite presents...my jazz parties will be complete!

Jazz Toast Anyone?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...