Thursday, December 16, 2010

Carlie Jo.

Today Carlie moved out. I miss her already and its only been about 6 hours since I have seen her last. We have had some good times this semester, I am just sad this semester has gone by so fast. Carlie is going to be remembered for her amazing cooking abilities. She cooks some mad crepes, tator tot casserole, and chicken enchiladas. She introduced me to this great invention called Wafflecone Wednesday and Yozone too. Carlie has put up with my Utah Jazz obsession, my ability to always distract her from her studies, and my sometimes forgetfulness to make my bed some mornings. The good thing is we both love sleep equally. We both go to sleep super early which makes things easy. She has definitely been one of the best roommates I have ever had, nevermind I have only had 2 roommates in my whole life. Oh how I will miss her. Amigos forever! She better come visit or else…

Here are some pictures documenting our time together this semester...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...