Sunday, December 5, 2010

Darci.

Meet my little sister named Darci. Don’t let the word “little” confuse you though. She is much taller than me. She even looks older than me sometimes. I once had a co-worker think that she was my older sister when she stopped by. Darci is one of the happiest, kindest, strongest, hardest working people I know. She doesn’t let mean comments from others, high school drama, or serious trials damper her moods. She would do anything for anybody. That includes letting me constantly borrow her clothes when I go home and “forget” something, letting me drag her along to the ballroom dance concert at UVU, and letting me pick on her and make fun of her and her love interest (she is my little sister, I got to give her a hard time. Right?). I honestly don’t know what I would do without this woman. I wouldn’t have anybody there singing “Love at Home” when me and my other sister were fighting, I wouldn’t have anybody to tickle my back during church, I wouldn’t have anyone to shop with and pick out the shortest Christmas books, and I wouldn’t have anybody to text me and brighten my day. Darci, if you are stalking my blog and reading this right now…I sure do love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...