Saturday, November 9, 2013

Halloween.

First off, I hate Halloween. I always have.
 BUT
 I must admit, Halloween is  much more fun with a little munchkin running around (even if she doesn't quite grasp the concept of knocking on strangers doors and begging for candy).

This was Kennadi's first real Halloween. Last year she technically was alive, but lets face it, she was teeny tiny, slept half of the day, and we recieved zero trick or treaters so it didn't really feel like Halloween. 

We let Kennadi pick out her own Halloween costume this year. We took a trip to Babies R Us and held up all different types of costumes to Kennadi. After being very indecisive she finally settled on an owl and I am glad she did. I personally think she looked super adorable. We opted to spend Halloween up in Tremonton with all of Austin's family. We attempted to go trick-or-treating but I think Kennadi was having way more fun running around outside. She would walk halfway up a drive up and then turn and run away. At the end of the night I think we only made it to one doorstep. We cut our night a little short because it was freezing and we were getting tired from chasing Kennadi all around the neighborhood. I don't think Kennadi minded though. It looked like she had more fun greeting all the trick-or-treaters from inside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...