Sunday, November 24, 2013

BYU Football.

For those that know me, know that I am an avid sports fan. I live for game days, and BYU Football game days are no exceptions.

This season, we were lucky enough to snag some season tickets. My aunt and uncle have 4 season tickets each year. With 3 missionaries out this season, they didn’t have enough bodies to fill the seats yet they didn’t want to give up the tickets so they asked if we wanted to take two of them off their hands. It was a no brainer, especially since I am married to someone as passionate about BYU Football as I am.

We have really enjoyed going to the games every week, even if we had to survive some interesting weather. I guess the fight song doesn’t lie when it says, 
“We will fight, day or night, rain or snow…”

Now that the home games are over, I am already going through withdrawals. There is nothing quite like being in the stadium under the bright lights, cheering with thousands of others, and watching your team win!



After a 2 hour rain delay we FINALLY got to watch the season opener against Texas!

Tailgating before the much anticipated Utah game
After being dripping wet from the snow and freezing rain at the Idaho State game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...