Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Birthdays.

September is the month of birthdays. In fact it’s the only month of birthdays in our house. Having everyone’s birthday in the same month makes for a pretty crazy month. Kennadi’s birthday came around first. You can read all about her special day here. My birthday followed shortly after and unfortunately it landed on a Sunday. Boo! Having it on a Sunday simply meant I did absolutely nothing fun to celebrate expect lounge around all day with my family--which wasn’t bad, just not what I would have picked for my special day! Austin made it up to me the next day by taking me to dinner, bringing me home a Cinnamon Roll from Kneaders (seriously to die for), and taking me to Ikea to pick up a buffet table that I have been eyeing ever since we moved into our new place. Austin’s birthday quickly came after mine. Austin got a new golf driver so we spent most of his birthday out on the golf course trailing behind some high school golf teams (not fun!). We then finished the evening with a trip to The Pizza Factory and eating some homemade apple pie.

I have quickly learned that as I get older and kids are thrown into the mix that my birthday seems to be less and less important and exciting, which I am ok with! Birthday Parties for little kiddos are more fun anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...