Sunday, November 3, 2013

Guest Post.

My husband is the best. Have i mentioned that before? Today Austin wrote up a nice little post for me to feature on my blog. It was his way of subtly reminding me that I haven't written a post in a whole month and maybe my followers (all 3 of you. Hi mom!) would like an update every once in a while. So without further ado, here is the lovely post from the dear husband of mine....
-----------
I am always thinking about how Fall is the best time in the world so I decided to jot down a few things that I like.

AWESOMEST Things about the Fall
-BYU football games
-College football
-NFL
-Fantasy Football
-Apples
-Apple Pie
-Apple Crisp
-Sliced up apples dipped in caramel
-Caramel apples
-Just eating apples
-The World Series
-Brisk Mornings
-Perfect Temperatures
-Being able to wear shorts and a jacket
-Still can golf
-NBA starts
-My Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Thanksgiving
-All the Food I like at Thanksgiving (sweet potato casserole, stuffing, Jello, Rolls, and a bunch of other things I can’t think of at the present time)
-My favorite pies at thanksgiving (Apple, Pumpkin, Pecan, Blueberry)
-Smell of leaves
-New England (Fall time makes me miss it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...