Tuesday, April 9, 2013

7 Months.

At 7 Months Kennadi is...

-weighing in at 16 lbs 14 oz.
-26 ½ inches long
-wearing 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers. I am glad the weather is finally warming up because her little chubby legs look so cute in shorts.
-crawling all over the place. I was really hoping she wouldn’t start crawling until I was finished with school because now I can’t just sit her down while I try to get things done. I have to constantly watch her or she will find trouble.
-starting to pull herself up on the table, chairs, and her bed.
-said her first word which was “UP.” I was hoping it would be “mama” but what can ya do?
-still has no teeth. She is constantly drooling and gnawing on something but those stubborn teeth just won’t poke through.
-loves eating her vegetables but not a fan of the fruit. She absolutely hates peaches or anything sweet. This mama wishes that was her problem. I just can’t get enough of the sweets!
-so social. She has to be in the center of attention or she gets upset.
-is such a happy baby. She loves to laugh and hardly ever whines. I love it when she looks at me with her big blue eyes, chubby cheeks, and toothless grin.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...