Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pizza & Bowling.

One weekend we went on a lovely double date with Aubrey and Trey. We did the typical date of pizza and bowling. We started the night off at The Pizza Factory. Their breadsticks are too die for! Seriously, go try them out if you have not. We then ventured out to the bowling alley. I am not a bowler but I sure had fun trying. Kennadi also had fun tagging along and I am pretty sure it is simply because she was able to get out of the house. She is usually cooped up because this momma has been a bit paranoid about RSV season. I can’t wait for summer for that one reason. Bring on the sunshine and the end to the cold/RSV season!

Even Kennadi likes Pizza Factory Breadsticks
My two loves.
My hot husband bowling.
Sorry for the blurry Iphone pic, it was all i had.
Maybe a nice, new, fancy camera is in order. (*Aust--hint, hint*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...