Sunday, May 19, 2013

8 Months.

At 8 Months Kennadi is...

-wearing 6 month and some 9 month clothes along with size 3 diapers
-has learned how to pull herself up on things as well as how to open cupboards. This results in her getting into anything and everything plus a trail of huge messes.
-loves, loves, loves bathes. I know I say this about every month but it is definitely the highlight of this little gal's day. Some days she will just cry and beg until i cave and put her in the tub for the second or third time that day. What ever makes her happy!
-has a love/hate relationship with animals especially Aunt Lorie's puppy Baxter. 
-has absolutely no stranger anxiety which has been nice especially now that she frequently goes and plays with Aunt Aubrey while I work. I have been told she is a little afraid of Uncle Trey in the morning. I don't think it is Trey's fault though. She just is not a morning person.
-loves food and is starting to eat more table food. Hands down, her absolute favorite food is yogurt bites. I am convinced she would eat the whole bag in one sitting if I would let her. 
-still no teeth. I don't think these things will ever come in. They have been bugging her for months now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...