Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's Ok Wednesday.


-It’s Ok that it’s only the second week of school and I am already up to my eyeballs in homework.

-It’s Ok that I put off my political statistics class until my last semester even if I did take the statistics prerequisite my very first semester of college. Do you think I remember a thing about statistics? Nope! Not only do I have to learn how to understand political analysis but I also have to reteach myself statistics. Splendid!

-It’s Ok that little Miss Kennadi is already manipulating me. She screams the moment I put her in her crib at night. The moment I pick her up she will quickly fall back to sleep and full on laugh in her sleep. It's like she is saying "ha ha mom, I win!" I put her back in the crib and the screaming begins again. Once the cycle goes on a couple of times she zonks out for 8-10 hours.  I think I may need to start sleep training soon but I am too chicken to start. I don’t think I have the heart to just let her cry it out. Any Suggestions?

-It’s Ok that between mine and Austin’s school and work schedule I hardly get to spend more than 2 hours at a time with him. Only a few more months until graduation. I think I can, I think I can…

-It’s Ok that Kennadi experienced her first near death experience. She decided she wanted to do a little free fall off the couch. Twice. Parent of the Year Award goes to me! Wahoo.

-It’s Ok that if the NBA playoffs were to start today the Utah Jazz wouldn’t make the cut. They still have a better record than the LA Lakers. Small Victories, Right?

-It’s Ok that I haven’t been able to hit the gym as often as I would like. Alright, I lied. It’s NOT OK! I have a half marathon in a couple of months that I need to train for. I need to get my butt in gear. Seriously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...