Wednesday, January 9, 2013

4 Months.

At Four Months Kennadi is….
-starting to wear size 2 diapers and still wearing 3 month clothes. We attempted to put her in 3-6 month clothes but those still drown her. Maybe next month.
-tried some baby oatmeal the other day and she loved it! Apparently I was being too slow spooning it up because she ripped the spoon out of my hand and shoved it in her mouth, licking every last inch of it.
-finally growing some hair! She can now rock the Mohawk, comb over, or messy bed-head look. 
-had her first experience of projectile vomiting (too much information?). I am positive it terrified me more than her.
-starting to teeth. This means she has been a wee bit fussy, she must gnaw on everything, and loves snuggling with me more than anything (I am not complaining!). This is also the cause for her new addiction and love of chewing on frozen washcloths.
 -getting a tad boy crazy already. If you have a deep voice this little girl will instantly smile and bat her long eyelashes in your direction.  I can already tell we are gonna have some fun teenage years *insert sarcasm here*
 -rolling over like it’s nobody’s business. She is also starting to learn to scoot herself around in circles. I never quite find her just like I left her.
 -struggles with naptime. She will only take a couple quick cat naps throughout the day unless she is being held. But she is sleeping around 10 hours a night so I won’t complain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...