Thursday, January 24, 2013

Date Night.

Last week was rough. Austin, being the kind husband he is, decided I needed a little break and I didn't argue with him. So, on Saturday Austin planned a nice little date and off we went. The date started at one of our favorite restaurants, Chili's. Despite the not so stellar service and Austin's constant conversation on how every Chili's needs a bigger waiting area we managed to enjoy ourselves and leave with stuffed bellies. The next stop was Energy Solutions Arena for the Utah Jazz game. I don't think I need to mention on the blog again how much I love the Jazz.The Jazz played the Cleveland Cavaliers which meant the homecoming of one of my favorite former Jazz men, CJ Miles. Not gonna lie, it was a bit sad to see him a different uniform and be cheering against him but I somehow managed to hold it together. We cheered, screamed, and yelled our beloved team onto victory. In all seriousness it wasn't that exciting of a game, the Jazz clearly dominated. On a side note, the team is slowly making improvements and we just might make it to the playoffs this year! Wahoo.
The night couldn't have been possible without our trusty babysitter, Markel. I don't know what I am going to do without her come March when she leaves on her mission. Kennadi (and myself) just love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...