Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happiness.

The past couple of weeks I have been completely
Discouraged.
Miserable.
Frustrated.
Empty.

And simply Unhappy.

I have been trying so hard to please and make everyone else happy that I have completely abandoned my own feelings. I have second guessed the revelations and promptings I have received because they did not quite match up with those of the ones I trust most. But I have finally made a decision. I am going to do what I feel is right and I am going to do what makes me happy.

Who is to tell me that my answer that I have been searching out for months is wrong especially when I have prayed, fasted, studied, gone to the temple, and done everything in my power to receive that answer? Who is to tell me that I am not capable of receiving personal revelation? Who is to tell me that what I am feeling isn’t real?

I know everyone is not going to agree with my decision but I am not asking for opinions or advice. For once I would like to make a decision, tell the world, and only receive hugs and the kind words, “Congrats Cami. That’s great.” Just once I would like to hear no criticism and feel some acceptance. That would definitely ease my burden and finally make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...