Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ambassador.

I have the world’s coolest job. Seriously. And I am not just saying that because a couple of people from work follow my blog. I seriously have the world’s coolest job. I am currently a recruitment ambassador for good ol’ Utah Valley University (also referred to as the school of champions). Being an ambassador means I get to give campus tours, visit a few high schools, and interact with eager high school students daily.

Plus I also get my face plastered on a billboard. Aren’t me and my co-workers simply adorable?

I get to write sweet blog posts on the UVU website about my experience at UVU which can be found here

I also got to be an actress for a few days and be filmed for videos showing off our incredible university. (Video will be posted later. Don’t fret.)

This past week me and my super talented co-workers brought home the coveted UVU’s Office of the Year trophy. This was not an easy task but somehow we managed to do it, probably because we all rock. Because of our valiant efforts we get a sweet lunch, the trophy, and bragging rights.

My adorable sister Madison has been chosen to be a scholarship ambassador next year. Madison is pretty excited about joining our champion office but I think it is safe to say I just may be more excited. I can’t wait to let her experience the joy and satisfaction it is to be an ambassador. I can’t wait to let her meet all the amazing people I get to work and interact with. I can’t wait to have an excuse to see her beautiful face and make sure she is still surviving the life of a college student.

Because I do have such a marvelous job that I absolutely LOVE I will probably stick around forever or at least until they kick me out….

I stole these pictures from some of the nice people I work with facebook pages. Hopefully they don't mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...