Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Madison.

I am definitely a fan of St. Patrick’s Day. Not only is it Kyle Korver’s birthday but it is also my cute little sister’s birthday. This is Madison….

Madison is eighteen now which makes me feel extremely old but extremely happy (only because she can now enter her name in Utah Jazz contests). This woman is seriously one of my best friends. There were nights when we would stay up for hours chit chatting or “doing research” as we referred to it as. My dad was forced to come down multiple times a night to tell us to get to bed. The thing I absolutely love about Madison is she knows how to turn a bad day around. Last year especially I had a hard time adjusting to school, psycho roommates and life in general. There were nights when I would just sit in my room and cry. Without fail though, as soon as the tears started rolling down my cheeks I would get a ridiculous text message from Madison. One that I couldn’t help but smile about. She always makes my day by doing the littlest things. Me and Madison are known for writing crazy facebook posts back and forth to each other. Most of the time it is referring to the Utah Jazz like our fake marriage license, PB&J sandwiches, Ninja Lady, or stunt man. Even now when I come back to Tremonton and visit we frequently go on drives blasting Big Time Rush, watch youtube videos, and facebook stalk at all hours of the night. I cannot wait until next year when Madison moves down to Orem. I already have a list of all the adventures I want to take her on.

And Madison, when you read this because I know you will, know that I absolutely love you. You are one of the biggest examples to me. Your beautiful smile, contagious laugh and positive attitude make it hard not to love you. You are the best sister and friend anyone could ever wish for. Please remember me when you become a big time author and married to Martin Johnson. And always remember to use EBAY, your Electronic Bidding Auction….unity :) (this post is definitely worthy of ten apples, jus saying)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...