Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chivalry.

I used to be an unbeliever.
I believed chivalry was something only seen in fairy tales.
I believed my “dream guy” was exactly that, someone that only existed in my dreams.
I believed the well known cliché “chivalry is dead” was absolutely correct.

Today I was proven wrong. Not only was I proven wrong by one guy, but by two. In the same day. Maybe there are some true gentlemen still out there wondering around. Maybe my dream guy is within reach. Maybe (and hopefully) chivalry will never fully die.

Maybe I don’t know everything, but I do know this. Chivalrous men are a rare species. Once you find one you need to hold onto him forever. I also know no one could have taught me this concept better than the two fine gentlemen I encountered today. I don’t think I can ever thank them enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...