Thursday, January 13, 2011

Three Amigos.

Meet my two best friends...


Carlie Jo AKA Carlos
Josi AKA Jose
and then there is me but unfortunately I don't have a cool Spanish name yet. Bummer.


Not to sound cheesy or anything but my life would be dull, empty, and useless without these two girls. We have been best friends since 7th grade when I moved to the lovely town of Tremonton. We have always embarked on some crazy and wild adventures. Mainly because our birthdays are right next to each others And just so everyone knows, I am the youngest which means I will die last. Just had to throw that out there. We have done things from riding in helicopters to stuffing our faces at PizzaPieCafe and from modeling prom dresses to skydiving. This year we also have crazy ambitions of celebrating our 21st birthdays in Vegas (Ike, if you are reading this I am begging you to let Carlie go. Pretty pretty please, with a cherry on top!). The reason I am spilling my guts out about my friends is because this weekend our three amigo friendship is changing. Carlie is getting married which means we now have to share her. Guess this means only one thing...Ike is going to have to get a crazy spanish name. Any suggestions?




1 comment:

  1. Amigo's FOREVER! no matter what! And Ike better read this! Because we ARE going to Vegas with or without Ike!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...