Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Semester.


A new year always means one thing...I get the privilege of going back to school after a long and much needed Christmas Break. Yeah! (insert hint of sarcasm here) Believe it or not though, I think I am actually going to enjoy this semester of school. I am finally done with my dreaded Generals so I can focus on my degree and I get to go to class that I actually find to be entertaining. It also helps that I picked a major very few people of the female species has chosen to pursue, thus leaving my options open and the views of class to be rather beautiful. The only downside of being one of the only girls in my class, I always get picked on to answer questions. Apparently they like to see the "females perspective" which I think is a bunch of bologna but whatever. This semester I am taking International Relations, International Terrorism, Us Presidency, American Government, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and Intro to Music. Total of 18 Credits. Yep, I didn't stutter. 18 credits. Torture right? Not only is this resulting in mountains of homework but it has always drained my bank account. It bites when classes require 3 books each and they are each around sixty bucks. But thats alright. I just have to keep thinking 3 more semesters and an internship in DC and I will be living my dream of Law School (preferably at Georgetown). Holla Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...