Sunday, January 16, 2011

Interesting Facts.

I stole this "15 interesting facts" off of my friends blog and I thought it was rather clever so I decided to do it myself. So now all you dear blog followers can know the real me...

Meet Me, Cami Packer.
1. I can't stand the smell, look, or taste of green gum. It disgusts me and all because of a stupid story my sunday school teachers told me. Moral of the story, skip sunday school.
2. The way to my heart is through a Café Rio Pork burrito. Cold cereal often does the trick too.
3. I refuse to eat real potatoes yet I am addicted to instant potatoes.
4. I want a little teacup yorkshire terrier named Keeley. I would probably take her to law school with me, dress her up, and stick her in my purse just like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde.
5. I am a pretty wild sleeper. I will often be seen in my bed wearing a hoodie, sweats, gloves, 2 pairs of socks, and a beanie. And this is even underneath my 4 or 5 heavy blankets.
6. My biggest pet peeve in the whole world would be people cracking their joints especially their knuckles. Whenever I hear that sound I honestly feel like barfing. Please refrain from doing that around me, it would be appreciated.
7. My two biggest stress relievers would be pounding my heart out on the piano or running for miles. I usually prefer the first one but living in an apartment has limited my opportunities to play.
8. I don’t have a middle name but in elementary school I would pretend it was Priscilla. I think I watched a little too much Arthur.
9. I am not afraid of needles and I actually enjoy the smell of hospitals. Hospital food is rather delish too.
10. I am easily creeped out by the Burger King king and Kobe Bryant. I once dreamt about both of them in the same dream, scarred me for life.
11. I fear earthquakes. I keep a flashlight right by me when I sleep so if the earth starts shaking and buries me then I will have light to fight my way out of the rubble.
12. I am a pretty deep sleeper. I can sleep through anything, including my alarm. That is why I always set my alarm to vibrate, the vibrations usually make me think there is an earthquake and I instantly will jolt awake.
13. I am an absolute-hard-core-no-apologies-Disneyland Freak.
14. There are three movies that never get old in my mind: Shes the Man, 500 days of Summer, and Elf (Santa! I know him!)
15. I have some wild ambitions I want to accomplish in my life. Some of these include graduating law school, becoming an NBA agent, becoming the first woman president, creating world peace, having a cute little family, becoming the oldest person to ever run a marathon, and skydiving with my amigos for our 80th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...