Sunday, February 28, 2016

Kitchen Remodel.

When we first moved into our house I wanted to gut our kitchen. I hated the outdated cabinets and floors. It was almost a deal breaker for buying the place. Well, I finally convinced Austin to give up a few weekends and remodel our kitchen a little bit. We didn't want to put a ton of money into because we didn't think we would get it back when we resold it. We decided on adding some trim to the top of cabinets, painting them white, and putting some laminate wood flooring through out our whole main level.

After a few weekends, a few curse words (all from Austin), and a few too many home depot trips we finished the project. I am in love! It is definitely a transformation and makes our whole living area lighter and brighter. I am grateful I am married to someone so handy and who secretly enjoys doing all of my Pinterest projects. Onto the next project....

Before and After
During Construction
During Construction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...