Sunday, March 13, 2016

Provo City Center Temple Open house.

With another temple being built so close to us, we felt it was only right to take the girls to the open house. We went with my parents, Madison, and Darci. The line to get into the temple was crazy! Even with tickets we had to wait in line for a good chunk of time. It was well worth the wait though. The temple was beautifully done. It had a very pioneer/vintage feel to it. I loved the spiral staircases and the stained glass windows. The furniture matched the vibe they were going for. It felt like you were stepping back in time. Kennadi was ecstatic to be in Jesus's house. I am glad that so many temples are being built close by so that I can take my girls through the temple and show them the importance of these buildings. Even though Kennadi is young I know that she is gaining a testimony of the temple because of these open houses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...