Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Valentine's Day.

Valentines Day was pretty low key around here. I was in charge of planning a date for Austin and I but never got around to it. Oops! So Austin took the reins and planned a family date. We went to the movie theater and watched Kung Fu Panda 3. Quincy stayed in the theater for maybe 20 minutes. I ended up taking her out and walking up and down the halls for the remainder of the show. So don't ask me for a movie review because I couldn't tell ya! Kennadi loved the movie (or more the snacks) except for the end. She thought it got a bit scary.

Since Valentines Day landed on a Sunday, Kennadi got some fun hair for church and we ended the day with a dinner complete with candles. It might not have been the most romantic Valentine's Day but it was spent with the ones I love most!


We also had a little Valentine's Party at our house with Kennadi's friends. Aren't they a cute bunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...