Monday, January 4, 2016

Year End Interview.

It is the end of another year, which means another addition of Kennadi's Year End Interview. You can read last interview here. Remember these answers are 100% Kennadi's replies. I wrote down exactly what she told me without any promptings! Enjoy!

How old are you: Three
Favorite color: pink
Favorite show: Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
Favorite Disney Princess: Sleeping Beauty
Favorite toy: My sleeping beauty doll
Favorite foodPopsicles
Favorite snack: Fruit snacks
Favorite thing to do: Play Doc McStuffins with my Lambie
Nicknames: Kennadi Richards
What makes you happy: Playing with my friends
What makes you sad: When my friends won't play with me
What is something scary: Dinosaurs
What is something you and mommy do together: Doctor
What is something you and daddy do together: My drawing thing (her magna-doodle).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...