Saturday, January 30, 2016

Keeping up with Kennadi.

-Kennadi gave me a quick recap of nursery one day when I picked her up. She said, "I got sad because my teacher wouldn't draw my family. She would only draw cows."

-I was dancing in the kitchen while making lunch. Kennadi asked me what I was doing. I replied, "I'm having a dance party." She was quick to turn me down by saying, "You can't have a dance party. There are no decorations. You can dance but no party. Got it mom?"

-Kennadi is in this stage where she loves teasing us. She recently learned the art of knock knock jokes. The problem is when she tells a joke she always says Ding Dong instead of knock knock.

-Austin was showing Kennadi a countdown on his calendar for when we become empty nesters. Kennadi started puckering up and exclaims, "WHAT! We aren't living with mom and dad anymore. But I want to."

-We were at the checkout in Costco and Kennadi randomly told the cashier, "I love Jesus."

-I told Kennadi to stop growing because her clothes were getting to small. Her response, "No way. I need to grow big so I can go to Disneyland!"

-I told Kennadi to clean up her toys because I didn't want them in the kitchen. So she obeyed and picked them up. The problem is she put them on the floor right outside of the kitchen.

-Randomly  Kennadi told me, "I love China but sometimes the cows in China ruin everything." Say what? I am not sure what her train of thought was on that one...

-Kennadi told me, "I'm doing my 'toga'. Don't bug me mom." I looked over to this...

-I told Kennadi it was naptime and she needed to run to the bathroom first. This was her way of delaying naptime. Apparently her batteries were dead so she couldn't walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...