Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sisters.

One of the best parts of having another girl is it allows Quincy and Kennadi to be sisters. I grew up with only sisters and it was the best! Between having someone to play barbies with, sharing clothes, late night chats, ice cream runs, vacations, and movie night; i wouldn't trade having sisters for anything! I can already tell that Kennadi and Quincy are going to have a special bond. Kennadi is always wanting to play with or hold Quincy and Quincy never fights back (she is a patient little bugger). I hope these two always stay close and have of good of a relationship as I have with my sisters.
Matching Outfits
Kennadi and Quincy playing doctor

Kennadi doing tummy time with Quincy
Morning Snuggles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...