Thursday, May 21, 2015

Payson Temple Open House.

We are so lucky to have yet another temple built in our neck of the woods. During the Payson Temple Open house, we went and took a tour of the temple. It is beautiful; inside and out. It has gorgeous dark wood, a really open and spacious feel, and an incredible celestial room. It made me wish we never moved from Spanish Fork so that it could be our assigned temple (good thing it's probably the closest temple to most of our babysitters!). I can't wait for it to be dedicated so I can go inside again and do a session. Kennadi loved walking through it. Quincy slept the whole time so I am guessing she enjoyed it too! Kennadi had her eyes peeled the whole time to find pictures of Jesus and sparkles. The booties on her feet were also a big hit! Kennadi loves to sing "I love to see the temple" now and always reminds us of the time she went inside. I think she might be a bit disappointed next time we go to a temple and she can't go inside...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...