Sunday, May 31, 2015

May.

May was a busy month so here is a little summary of some of the fun we had.

Mothers day.
I am a fan of Mother's Day. Heck, I am a fan of any day that I get to be spoiled and I get to celebrate my amazing mom and the other mother figures in my life! To celebrate, Austin took me to dinner and to get massages. He knows the way to my heart. It was oh so heavenly. On the actual day, we spent the day in Tremonton and skyped with Lizzy in France. It is weird to think she will be home from her mission in a few short weeks! 


Birthday Party.
Lydia and Lindsey share birthdays so they had a joint birthday party. The party started at the Bountiful Rec Center. Everyone went swimming but I opted to sit out with Quincy. After swimming we headed to Aubrey and Trey's place for pizza, cake, and the opening of presents! Kennadi thought it was the greatest thing ever and had a great time being with her cousins. 



Grandma and Grandpa.
When day we went down and visited my Grandma and Grandpa Hunt in Spanish Fork. I snapped these gems. My girls sure love their Grandma and Grandpa Hunt (as do I)!



Temple Trip.
One Sunday we let Kennadi pick out our Sunday activity. Because she is really into the "I Love to See the Temple" song, she opted to go see the temple. We went to the Mt. Timpanogos temple and walked around. Unfortunately the gates were closed so we didn't get very close but it was enough to satisfy Kennadi. We are so lucky to be 30 minutes or less away from 6 soon to be 7 temples! I also feel real lucky to be able to see the Mt. Timp temple from our back door.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...