Sunday, April 13, 2014

Disney on Ice.

When Madison found out Disney on Ice was coming to Salt Lake City she talked me into taking Kennadi. I then, by some miracle, convinced Austin to tag along with us. We got to ESA a bit early so we did laps around the arena with Kennadi. I wanted her to get all of her wiggles out before the show started because I didn't know how well she would handle being confined in a seat for so long. Once the show started Kennadi was enthralled by it. She would clap and cheer with everyone, "ooh" and "Aww" on cue, and would wave to the characters as they skated by. Kennadi loved the Tangled portion of the show and would sing along with all of the songs. As the show was wrapping up, she was getting so tired and restless. I guess I couldn't expect more out of a 18 month old who didn't get a nap and was wayyy past their bedtime. In the end I think Kennadi enjoyed the show. Austin even mentioned it was "better than I expected" so I guess you could call the night a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...