Friday, June 21, 2013

Father's Day.


This good looking husband of mine got to celebrate his first Father’s Day. Queue the cheesy, sentimental Father’s Day blog post.


Austin is seriously the cutest dad to Miss Kennadi. Kennadi just adores him and lights up as soon as he walks into a room or she hears his voice. There have been some days when she has been moody all day yet as soon as Austin gets home from work she is happy and smiley. Most days she wants nothing to do with me once Austin is home. And every day she just points to Austin’s pictures on the wall and grins while he is at work. There is truly something special about the bond between a father and daughter. I hope Kennadi will always look up to Austin and appreciate all that he does for our little family. I for one appreciate how willing (and most of the times happy) Austin is to change poopy diapers, make Kennadi some oatmeal for breakfast, or take the middle of the night shift so that I can get some much needed beauty sleep. I also appreciate how hard Austin works to ensure Kennadi and I have everything we need plus some. Anyway, I guess the point I am trying to make is that Austin is one spectacular dad. Happy Father’s Day Aust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...