Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Madison's Homecoming.

My sister, Madison, has been living in Florida and doing an internship at Disney World for the past semester. When it was finally time for her to come home we thought it would be fun to all greet her at the airport and embarrass her. I think we accomplished our task. I am pretty sure Madison could care less if I was at the airport though, all she really cared about was the babies. This was the first time Madison got to meet Easton and Kennadi sure grew up a lot while she was gone. Kennadi was so excited to finally get to play with Madison again. It did not take long for Kennadi to warm up to her. Maybe all those FaceTiming sessions paid off! 

We look like an embarrassing crew, right?

Kennadi couldn't wait to see Auntie Madison.

I think she missed the babies the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...