Monday, July 8, 2013

10 Months.

At 10 months Kennadi is…

-19 lbs 7 oz and 27.5 inches long.
-her hair is finally long enough to put it in a ponytail!
-mastering the concept of climbing up stairs. Going down stairs is a different story.
-must point at everything. She points where she wants to go, to who she wants to see, and to what she wants to eat or wear.
-gives kisses by putting her forehead on your lips. If I try to get her to kiss my lips I am usually greeted with a tongue inside my mouth.
-loves to talk on the phone. She will put the phone up to her ear or my ear and talk into it.
-loves to be outside. Her favorite thing is when I let her play in the sprinklers on the patio (she still absolutely hates the grass) or when she gets to play with grandpa and grandma’s owl. If she is inside I can always find her standing against the window and pointing outside.
-is way too social! Church is proving to be a real challenge because she just wants to go see and play with everyone. I am already counting down the months until she can go to nursery.
-can balance by herself and can take a few steps by herself as long as her ending destination is really close.

Cheese ball.
Stunna Shades.
Love this little girl.
First Ponytail.
Somebody got into the puffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...