Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day was pretty low key at the Richards' household. I feel like Austin does enough for me throughout the year to show he loves me that Valentine's Day isn't really necessary. I am constantly spoiled and loved on. I married a real winner! Anyway, back to the festivities...Austin and I both had classes all day plus I had a huge paper to write so there wasn't much time to celebrate. Our celebration included me slaving in the kitchen baking an apple pie for Austin, grabbing some Panda Express for dinner, and a new beautiful flower centerpiece for our kitchen table. I hate big crowds so we figured we would go on a little Valentine's Date in a week or two.

Austin couldn't resist getting Kennadi a lil Valentine's present. She got this cute stuffed turtle and she is obsessed. She will just talk and laugh to that little thing like there is no tomorrow. I sure do love the two Valentines of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...