Saturday, February 9, 2013

Recent Happenings.


Usually there is nothing too exciting happening in the Richards’ household. Our life typically consists of school/work, homework, tending to the babe, and a couple of episodes of The Big Bang Theory. We are that exciting! There have been some recent happenings that I feel to be blog worthy. Nothing exciting enough to merit their own post but something that I want to write down to remember. So without further ado here is a short recap on the recent happenings.

-Austin had the opportunity to travel down to Vegas with a group of UVU students and participate in a NAHB competition.  I think Austin enjoyed himself but was glad to have it over with. Honestly, I was glad to have it over with too. It was sucking all of Austin’s free time away.

-While Austin was in Vegas my mom and Madison came down and stayed with me. They were gracious enough to watch Kennadi so I could go to class. It was nice to spend some time with Madison before she packed her bags, moved to Florida, and started working at Disneyworld. Tough job huh?

-Kennadi had her first play date. My cousins Cameron and Amber ventured up to snowy Utah from sunny Arizona with their little babe, Ella. Ella is just a month older than Kennadi. They didn't quite know what to do so they mainly just stared at each other. Kennadi didn't enjoy when Ella would start crying either. On cue, whenever Ella would start crying Kennadi would too and she would stop whenever Ella would. Give it a few years and I am sure they will become best friends.

-I have applied and been accepted to graduate in April. Hallelujah! I have never been more excited and relieved in my life. Now if only I knew what I was going to do with my life after graduation. Decisions, decisions….

-We watched the Super bowl at Clay and Lorie’s house. Go Ravens! I ate way too much junk food and enjoyed  watching the commercials (and the game I guess). Hunter made Kennadi a little bed on the floor and she thought it was the greatest thing ever. She just laid there watching the game, without a squeal. Whatever makes me her happy I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...