Friday, December 21, 2012

As of Lately...

Here is a quick recap of events in the Richards’ household...

The Hunt Clan had their annual Christmas Party. This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. The Hunts know how to party! As usual my grandma made a delicious dinner, we played some silly games, and left with awesome White Elephant Gifts. Kennadi just soaked in all the attention and loved every minute of it. Thanks Courtnie for the pictures :)




Austin, Markel, Madison, and I ventured out to Energy Solutions Arena to attend a Utah Jazz Game. We had to go to at least one game before Markel left on her mission and Madison left to Florida. The Jazz ended up losing to Memphis but we didn’t care. We still love the Jazz!

  

Finally, we have had a couple of sick bodies under our roof. Austin and Kennadi both got a little sick but got over it pretty quick. I, on the other hand, got hit pretty hard. Luckily I have an awesome husband who took good care of me and volunteered to take Kennadi if she happened to wake up in the middle of the night so I could drown myself in NyQuil. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...