Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Recap.

I cannot believe 2012 is almost over. What a year it has been....

In January we found out we were expecting a sweet little baby. That news rocked our world for the better.

In March I was able to meet with Elder Holland as part of my internship. This experience helped me make the decision to stick with school until I had a degree in my hand, even with my sweet baby coming.
In April we learned our sweet little baby was a GIRL! Pink, ruffles, and bows started filling our house. We also finished another semester of school.

In May we ventured on a "babymoon" cruise and took Aubrey and Trey along for the ride. It was a nice final getaway kid-free.

In June we moved apartments and lived with my grandparents for a couple of weeks. I also enjoyed the pleasure of being pregnant during the long, hot summer (*insert sarcasm here*).

In July we celebrated Independence Day at Stadium of Fire; as well as partied at Bear Lake for the fabulous Hunt Reunion. We also celebrated our first wedding anniversary with a surprise weekend getaway to Salt Lake. Austin did good with the planning and execution of the surprise.

In August I started my last year of school (It's about time...). I also finally quit my job at UVU. It was a bittersweet experience.
In September our sweet baby Kennadi finally joined our family. You can read more about that here.

In November Kennadi received a name and a blessing from her daddy. We also spent Thanksgiving with the in-laws and enjoyed watching Kennadi grow and develop a silly personality.

In December  Kennadi got to celebrate her first Christmas. We were all spoiled and thoroughly enjoyed the time spent up in Tremonton. We came to the conclusion that holidays are a lot more fun with babies around.


2012 was a year full of 'firsts'. It was a year full of changes. It was a year full of unbelievable experiences and incredible memories. Here is hoping 2013 is as good to us as 2012.
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...