Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving.


Thanksgiving was spent at the Richards' house this year. It was my first thanksgiving being away from my family and it wasn’t too shabby. We went up to Tremonton on Wednesday. That night we had pizza and went bowling to celebrate my nephew Brody’s first birthday. I didn’t win but I did break 50. It’s all about small victories right?
Thursday was spent cooking and eating. There was plenty of yummy food to go around.  Kennadi didn’t want to be left out on Thanksgiving and conveniently decided she was starving as soon as we were ready to say the prayer. So Austin got to eat his thanksgiving dinner one handed; the other hand was busy feeding the babe. What a champ aye?
The rest of the weekend was filled with playing with the kiddos, having a girl’s day to Breaking Dawn, getting my groove on with Just Dance, and watching Kennadi get spoiled by everybody.
Another highlight of the week, was watching Markel get her mission call. We went over to my mom’s house on Friday night and facetimed with Markel so we could watch her open it. She is going to Houston, Texas and will be speaking Spanish. I am going to miss her sooo much but she will make an amazing missionary. The people of Texas don’t know how lucky they are to have my best friend for 18 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...