Friday, November 16, 2012

Letters.


Dear Austin: Thanks for being an early riser and helping with Kennadi in the wee hours so I can get a little more shut eye.  Dear Kennadi:  I am so happy you are already rolling over but I am so sad you are growing up so fast. Dear Lizzy: Thanks for always babysitting Kennadi so this mama can hit the gym and get her pre-baby body back.  Dear Neighbor: Is it really necessary to vacuum your floor three times a day?   Dear Hostess: Why did you have to shut down? I loved your crumb doughnuts!  Dear Utah Jazz: Please please please win your game tonight and don’t make it a triple overtime win either. That last game gave me ulcers. Dear Thanksgiving: Will you hurry up and get here? I have an itch to put up my Christmas tree but am trying to resist until you have arrived and gone.  Dear Hunter: Congrats on your mission call! I am "ghana" miss you but Ghana is lucky to have you. Dear MarKel: I cannot wait to see where you going on your mission. My bets are on Europe.  Dear closet: I think it’s time for a makeover. I am sick of wearing clothes that are too tight, ripped, or stretched out (thank you pregnancy belly). It just seems whenever I go shopping for myself I always wander over to the baby section. Baby clothes are much more fun to buy.  Dear Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie: I can't wait to see you. Does this make me sound nerdy?  Dear Summer: Why did you have to leave? Come back…..  Dear Weekend: Thank you for finally coming! Cheers to the freaking weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...